Submitting IG books?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Borin Drakkmurl

Submitting IG books?

Post by Borin Drakkmurl » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:40 pm

I know the team is busy these days, but I was wondering, who do we send texts to be turned into IG books now? Last time I did it it was still Artos dealing with this kind of stuff.

I have something like ten or so "song" lyrics written down for my traveling bard Belchior, most of them based on Arelithian stuff. Since for a while now I have been pretty much living at my job and can't play, I was thinking of submiting those to be added to the server's library, before I just roll the character.
Past characters: Daedin Angthalion; Lurg Norgar; Urebriwyn; Ubaldo Ferraz; Erodash Uzdshak; Borin; Belchior Heliodoro; Orestes Fontebela

Baron Saturday

Re: Submitting IG books?

Post by Baron Saturday » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Bumping this, as I've been wondering as well. I've been writing and distributing a book ICly, and added it to the Encyclopedia as well, but would very much like to get it added to the loot matrix.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Submitting IG books?

Post by MalKalz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Books that you want to be submitted into the game should be submitted specifically to Irongron.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.