How do you yoink back your slave?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

mazeofthorns

How do you yoink back your slave?

Post by mazeofthorns » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Er... we tried it yesterday and the owner ended up losing his ownership and the wayward slave is still... missing. :( Help!
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

Gods_Kill_People

Re: How do you yoink back your slave?

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 am

Sadly my friend, this is a FOIG question, try asking other drow ICly.

Xanos950

Post by Xanos950 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 am

Or just tell the poor guy, if he wanted to find it out ingame then he wouldnt ask in the forum.

In the Andunor slave caverns theres a Slave Caller who you can pay to grab the slave back.
Same in Sibayad and Andunor shipyard i believe.

flower

Post by flower » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:41 am

May plague makes you suffer, slaver! :D

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 am

Part of the game, is learning this stuff IN GAME, thats called ROLEPLAY, means interacting with other people to learn the game.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:55 am

Gods_Kill_People wrote:Part of the game, is learning this stuff IN GAME, thats called ROLEPLAY, means interacting with other people to learn the game.
It actually looks like they made an attempt and it bugged out actually from what I'm reading. (We tried it yesterday, so where and how are known, but X and X happened, causing confusions on the how.) This is better answered as if it is a bug and assisted rather than FOIG in this case.

Maze Of Thorns, if it occurs again ping for one of us and we can see what is going on.
Please don't feed my sister.

mazeofthorns

Post by mazeofthorns » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Xanos950 and DM Tatinia thanks!

My PC is the slave so I couldn't figure it out. Or hey, I wonder if I can yoink myself? Heh

The owner who would know since the slavemaster tells you it's a bonus for owning a slave but it didn't work. (Titania - It worked! However, the slave owner will be more than happy to try it out again to test and make sure he's able to get it to work constantly... *gulp*)

So for all my roleplay in game folks that are worried, worry no longer! We were having mechanical difficulties not trying to find out secret stuff for free. :D
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."