Noble Background?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

The_Queen~s_Rebuke

Noble Background?

Post by The_Queen~s_Rebuke » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:39 pm

What exactly does the noble background entail, both grandfathered and new? I don't think I've ever heard of the bonuses it provides, other than an RP jumping-off point (and +1 Art Crafting), but did it have something to do with the settlement system? I thought I had read that somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember what.
hållö hållö wəlcöme to mý cæv

Lorkas

Re: Noble Background?

Post by Lorkas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:17 pm

It's not fully implemented yet, as I understand it, but it will tie into several game systems including the settlement system and the castles that settlements can bid on.

I_Am_King_Midas
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by I_Am_King_Midas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 pm

I have an epic noble and have not noticed any differences yet. From what I understand, if you were able to get into a keep something might be different there but you then have to be good with the settlements that own them. So right now elves and dwarves.
Last character: Vahrix Amolyn

FoxyPigeon

Post by FoxyPigeon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 pm

What Lorkas said, I'm sure more will be implemented in the future. I think I recall Irongron saying in another post something about the new castles that have some boons for Noble characters? Though, both of those don't seem the easiest to gain access to right now.