Contracts

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Maladus

Contracts

Post by Maladus » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:50 am

Earlier today, my character accepted his 3 quests. Then I went and completed one, but noticed I was not getting credit for the other ones after having completed the first one. Are you only able to complete one quest per 24 hours, or are you supposed to get your 3 quests and complete them all before turning them in?

Look to Windward

Re: Contracts

Post by Look to Windward » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:23 am

I've been completing and turning in all three in one hit without issue. I'm uncertain if you're only allowed to do one turn-in every twenty-four hours; however.
It's crooked, but it's the only game in town.

TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:13 pm

I have 3 at one time and am turning in one by one.

Mainly cause I need a party to finish two of em.

This is awesome for rp even if they are still a bit buggy.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Maladus wrote:Earlier today, my character accepted his 3 quests. Then I went and completed one, but noticed I was not getting credit for the other ones after having completed the first one. Are you only able to complete one quest per 24 hours, or are you supposed to get your 3 quests and complete them all before turning them in?
You can gain credit any quest active in your writ.

If you're not properly gaining credit, it's possible there's a bug in the active quest. Post or PM me the details and I can have a look.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.