Two Quest Questions

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Improv

Two Quest Questions

Post by Improv » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:47 am

One, is providing quests for higher level characters on the table? I think it would be a big advantage for characters in the awkward teens to have something to do- that always seems to me to be the most difficult time to find others at my level to adventure with, most characters at any given time seem to be epics or low level..

And #2, can the quest document be made disposable once you pass the highest possible level to take one? I have a character who's too high level to take quests now and would love that inventory space back.

Love the quests, by the way, it's a great addition.

Miaou

Re: Two Quest Questions

Post by Miaou » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:48 am

It has been stated they are looking into the possibility of expanding the quest system to higher levels. I believe they wish to fine-tune it and work out bugs before expanding.

Having them be removable is also on the table to be done. The developer will need to say if such is still true of course, but this is the last I know of those two questions.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Two Quest Questions

Post by yellowcateyes » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:42 am

Higher-level quests are planned after the public test phase. Currently, the focus is on ironing out bugs.

The option to discard the writ via the writ dialog will be coming soon.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.