When a lot of characters are Strangers for your character

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

When a lot of characters are Strangers for your character

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Is it time to roll them?Even if you dont feel like their story has ended?Because lately when i log there's only a couple of characters here and there that my characters knowns/have similar interests since he was part of the Triad (but most of our players decided to put the faction to rest for a bit for inumerous reaons).

Or is it time to act like you are low level again and start looking for characters that have the same interest be it in boards or somewhere else? Just curious how each players sees the solution for this situation (if it's a normal occurence or it's just with me since i tend to take a few months breaks from Arelith every now and then but dont feel like rolling the charcter because so much more can happen to him yet)
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

BegoneThoth

Re: When a lot of characters are Strangers for your characte

Post by BegoneThoth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:47 pm

I just make new friends with the new characters.
\

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Your a paladin, go out and start working to right wrongs, find out where Paladins are needed and be there, be creative, I know you can do this!

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Gods_Kill_People wrote:Your a paladin, go out and start working to right wrongs, find out where Paladins are needed and be there, be creative, I know you can do this!
That's pretty motivational :lol: I'll be sure to do that,unfortunately his story arc atm is to stay out any spotlight,but i plan it to be a pretty short story arc fortunately.Just seeing other people's views on how to come back to the real active when found in this situation
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde