Old Character

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

sheed36

Old Character

Post by sheed36 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Hey guys... Its been 6 years i dont play on the server and i returned last three months. I would like to know if is there any problem if i play a old character i played 6 years ago. I believe it passed in game like 100 years lol.
Thought?

Gods_Kill_People

Re: Old Character

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Nope, can be tons of reasons that they are young as ever, maybe they stepped through a portal that glitched and appeared here and now?

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 am

In my experience, most six year old characters, Unless they were very well known for their achievements IG, are typically as unknown as a new character. You should be able to just hop right back in and play him at the age he was when you left off.
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

Dr_Hazard89

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 pm

I think it's fine if you want to play an old character. Depending on the character, just make something cool up.

Also, welcome back.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

Lorkas

Post by Lorkas » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Time passes differently in some planes. Any chance the character could've been stuck in a planar rift or something?

Also, it would've been 60 IG years that have passed. No big deal at all for some races.

Bashagain
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Bashagain » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:38 pm

You can always change the head model to that of an old man or woman and start role playing your doddering senior.
"Drider-man, with Great Smite cometh Great Responsibility to SMITE THEE!!!" - Erik Silverarms, in The Underdark. Circa AR 63