Orog Power Attack Bonus.

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Kaymon24

Orog Power Attack Bonus.

Post by Kaymon24 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Does this bonus feat affect currently made Orogs? I have a Orog already made with Power Attack already selected in my feat options. So my question is: If I delevel my Orog to the level right before I take Power Attack... do I still have Power Attack and can take another feat to replace it? Or is the mechanics set that Power Attack is added to Orogs on character creation only?

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Orog Power Attack Bonus.

Post by yellowcateyes » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:10 pm

It affects existing Orogs. Delevel to before you took the feat manually, log out and reconnect to the server. At that point you should get the feat for free.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 am

Hello. Dragging up an old thread here - I just decided to take an Orog off the shelf and followed the instructions here.

I delevelled to before I took power attack manually, losing power attack in the process. I logged off, logged back on again, and do not have power attack.

Is there anything else I need to do?
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:39 am

You might have to wait until the next reset. If the issue persists past then, send a PM with information about the Orog character, including when you created it.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

Aodh Lazuli
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aodh Lazuli » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:46 am

yellowcateyes wrote:You might have to wait until the next reset. If the issue persists past then, send a PM with information about the Orog character, including when you created it.
Alright, thank you or the information. I'll check it tomorrow at some point and see.
Sofawiel wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Dont text eggplants.