Leveling guide?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

liver and bones

Re: Leveling guide?

Post by liver and bones » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Voidstone Roulette wrote:Yes, Bottom right corner of Beneath the Heights (The transition nearest the Ogrillion Boss) will take you to the back door. You can also go in the front from the Peninsula (Drider) area.
OH! I assume this is in the UD, right? Unless I'm oblivious to whatever this "Heights" area is.

Voidstone Roulette

Post by Voidstone Roulette » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:01 pm

liver and bones wrote:
Voidstone Roulette wrote:Yes, Bottom right corner of Beneath the Heights (The transition nearest the Ogrillion Boss) will take you to the back door. You can also go in the front from the Peninsula (Drider) area.
OH! I assume this is in the UD, right? Unless I'm oblivious to whatever this "Heights" area is.
Yes, this is in the UD.

There is an area south of the Ice Road and North of the Peninsula (Past the Drider Forest of Spores) called "Beneath the Heights".
0 Bonus: Does not stay in character, rushes around from spawn to spawn killing things with little to no interaction.

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 pm

^ Now, I have nothing against you, Voidstone, but I'd consider most of what you said FOIG. There's a difference between helping someone orienting themselves, and dictating a path from level 3 to 30, with explicit details how to discover things that should contain within a sense of discovery and wonder.
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

High Primate

Post by High Primate » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:32 pm

No. There's no slime Temple. It doesn't exist.
Some builds I've worked on (not recommended):
Charisma Battlecleric
"E-Dodge Brycer"

Voidstone Roulette

Post by Voidstone Roulette » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Seven Sons of Sin wrote:^ Now, I have nothing against you, Voidstone, but I'd consider most of what you said FOIG. There's a difference between helping someone orienting themselves, and dictating a path from level 3 to 30, with explicit details how to discover things that should contain within a sense of discovery and wonder.
That's fine, they're welcome to not read a thread titled "Leveling Guide." if they want to find things for themselves.

That being said, leveling on Arelith is actually horrible and I think everyone should have all the pertinent information before beginning the exercise in Masochism that is a 3-30 full ECL potentially sub-optimal grind.
0 Bonus: Does not stay in character, rushes around from spawn to spawn killing things with little to no interaction.

JediMindTrix

Post by JediMindTrix » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Voidstone Roulette wrote:That's fine, they're welcome to not read a thread titled "Leveling Guide." if they want to find things for themselves.
+1

Underdark is easy pz to find parties and people to roleplay with. Just hang around the Hub and see whose venturing out!

Dunshine
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Dunshine » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:42 pm

No, it's not fine, especially when one of the forum moderators just told you not to post beyond level 10 stuff, and directly below you start doing so. Locking this now, since the answers to the OP has been given.