RANULF THE QUEST NIGHT

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

flower

Re: RANULF THE QUEST NIGHT

Post by flower » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:13 am

Ranulf is only an annoyance but my drow priestess has understanding for his zealous doing...just take bigger distance from him or drink invis pot...oh wait your evil doers...no dont hurt him! :)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 am

Sibiyad isn't exactly welcoming of Monster races, though they are tolerated a little more there.

'Living' there is not on, nor is seeking any position of power (the NPCs just don't trust monster races, and rightfully so. Monster races -literally eat babies- Would you let a creature with that sort of repuation into your town?)

However passing through, trading, and lingering a little is fine though. Most Sibiyadans warily tolerate these creatures, but they by no means trust or like them.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Oshido

Post by Oshido » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 am

The star wars scene pretty much sums up Sib for me. My apologies if this is getting to be a bit of a frustrating post for some. The Sibayad vanguard (player based small merchant guild) will work with most anyone if the profit margin is worth it. It has lead to a lot of really awesome rp. Aman'Ra and Kolo like gold. Goblin gold. Drow gold. Human gold. Slaves. Stolen merchandise. The toons I see spending time and owning property in Sib seem to share or at the least tolerate this.
:evil: