Deities of Hearth and Home

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Seekeepeek

Deities of Hearth and Home

Post by Seekeepeek » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:06 pm

considering making a character with a Deities of Hearth and Home god.. (not cause of Deities of Hearth and Home but cause i like the god)

is it useful at all on anything beside a cleric or druid?

gilescorey

Re: Deities of Hearth and Home

Post by gilescorey » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 pm

I'll have to be frank, and say no it's really bad. It's a huge annoyance to keep your piety up with, and involves a lot of sucking down cure wounds potions or knelt in front of an altar. It just takes so much more Time than any of the others, barring maybe Knowledge. Even trickery is faster since you can just wander around in front of town NPCs.

I really don't like the current implementation of the deity system because of things like this. Muh strangleholds, muh rps =(

OverTheSeaToSkye

Re: Deities of Hearth and Home

Post by OverTheSeaToSkye » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:58 am

gilescorey wrote:I'll have to be frank, and say no it's really bad. It's a huge annoyance to keep your piety up with, and involves a lot of sucking down cure wounds potions or knelt in front of an altar. It just takes so much more Time than any of the others, barring maybe Knowledge. Even trickery is faster since you can just wander around in front of town NPCs.

I really don't like the current implementation of the deity system because of things like this. Muh strangleholds, muh rps =(
This. Times a thousand. And gods all help you if you pick a god that doesn't have any altars. GUESS WHO'S BECOMING A SCULPTOR? Or paying for one.
Active Chars:
Lily-Rose - Daughter of the Storm
In'iira Arab'afin - Woman of Many Talents