Bone wands.

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Aren
Contributor
Contributor

Bone wands.

Post by Aren » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Can someone confirm that the bone wands from art crafting are bugged? (as in they cannot be crafted).

The art station doesn't seem to register any bone I put in it. I have tried several art stations to make sure it isn't the art station itself that's bugged. I am using "bone" (the 4 inventory slot one) as crafting material. Is this wrong?

".. the other number that isn't 18." - Jack Oat
".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry

Gods_Kill_People

Re: Bone wands.

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 pm

there are two types of "Bones" Ones that craft wands, and ones that dont....you sound like you have the wrong "bone" to use....honestly its the reason most people dont craft their own wands. Better to just use 1g and buy them.

Suggestion for fix....make them craftable using wood?

Aren
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aren » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:49 pm

I see. Might be better to just buy them then. But should I opt to craft them myself, what type of bones do I use then? Also, thanks for answering.

".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry

Gods_Kill_People

Post by Gods_Kill_People » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:59 pm

they are the same bones....apparently there is some difference in the bio, but it can be very hard to tell.

Aren
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aren » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Well that makes it ridiculously silly to craft wands then.

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:41 pm

I think one just has the generic description about "objects," while the other has a description for a bone. Pretty sure it's the latter for crafting, it's been a very long time since Ive had to deal with that aspect of Arelith.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 am

Never been a good reason to craft wands. They cost 1gp each. Just buy them in bulk.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)