Are Benwick mobs only for level 30's?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

Are Benwick mobs only for level 30's?

Post by Cybernet21 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:08 am

I mean,everytime a event involving Benwick happens my poor paladin suffers :lol: ,level 14 character was just like when he was at another Benwick event at level 5...useless agaisnt those mobs haha It made no difference whatsoever(just the HP he had).My question is this,are those mobs only for level 30 people(27-30) or are they a challenge even then?
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

Baron Saturday

Re: Are Benwick mobs only for level 30's?

Post by Baron Saturday » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:43 am

Without stating a specific level range, I'll say that no, Benwick mobs do not require high epic levels to beat.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:03 am

Given the event that occurred with a wide range of levels, the spawns that the mass encountered were a mix. Though even with the mix, you likely only encountered the high level monsters due to the high level players stomping over the weaker ones too quickly to notice.

We try to spawn in monsters that provide a variety of tactics and challenges and provide some threat to every player. Some characters survive better than others. And some monsters are specifically geared to high level characters. However, a higher level monster also lets us have just that extra bit of time to set up the next part of the story as well.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

susitsu

Post by susitsu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm

The level range does differ a bit between certain points. Such as while someone with an ancient elemental and GSF Conjuration should be able to clear the surface of Benwick, there's a certain long hall that will take down unprepared level 25s even.

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:34 am

DM Spyre wrote:Given the event that occurred with a wide range of levels, the spawns that the mass encountered were a mix. Though even with the mix, you likely only encountered the high level monsters due to the high level players stomping over the weaker ones too quickly to notice.

We try to spawn in monsters that provide a variety of tactics and challenges and provide some threat to every player. Some characters survive better than others. And some monsters are specifically geared to high level characters. However, a higher level monster also lets us have just that extra bit of time to set up the next part of the story as well.
I see,thanks for the answer!
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde