Assassin's board not loading

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Diegovog

Assassin's board not loading

Post by Diegovog » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:09 pm

I've tried to check the assassin's board on my assassin character and it wouldn't load any names. I also went to the assassin's HQ to try to sign in in case it wasn't detecting me but I was still considered a member.
I asked a DM if maybe the board was empty and they directed me to post here as it was an unintended bug.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Assassin's board not loading

Post by Durvayas » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Its okay. As someone playing an assassin who checked it recently, lemme tell you...

Same names as last week. Nothing new going on.
Only target of note is Deland Lineer for 100k. He's been shelved.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Diegovog

Post by Diegovog » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:11 am

Thanks, it's useful to know I'm not losing much.
But I'd like to access the board for future tags :(

Diegovog

Post by Diegovog » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:54 am

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Archon

Post by Archon » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:00 am

I think it's just empty.

There were only handful of contracts a month ago, and older contracts began to clear out. The last group of contracts vanished some time after the oldest did (all remaining were bounties placed at the same time and subject to timer).

Unclaimed bounties get removed after a time, month or something like that. The Guild has no active bounties to go and claim right now. Give it time. I checked the board daily and saw names vanish one by one, aside of briefly appearing ones who paid off the Guild more or less immediately.

Diegovog

Post by Diegovog » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Archon wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:00 am
I think it's just empty.

There were only handful of contracts a month ago, and older contracts began to clear out. The last group of contracts vanished some time after the oldest did (all remaining were bounties placed at the same time and subject to timer).

Unclaimed bounties get removed after a time, month or something like that. The Guild has no active bounties to go and claim right now. Give it time. I checked the board daily and saw names vanish one by one, aside of briefly appearing ones who paid off the Guild more or less immediately.
I think you're right. Thanks for the help