Additional Weapon Properties and Runes

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

miesny_jez

Additional Weapon Properties and Runes

Post by miesny_jez » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:23 am

The Arelith "Additional property: XXX" added to weapons counts against the rune limit

Before the haks this was not the case.

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead

Re: Additional Weapon Properties and Runes

Post by Morderon » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:40 pm

Unable to replicate, loaded up an item (specifically a long sword) with multiple additional properties and it didn't increase the count beyond what the other item properties gave.

n00bdragon

Post by n00bdragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:00 am

This is affecting my character currently. My character Xamm has a two handed sword (Audacity) where the extra property is counting towards the rune limit (pushing it from 3 to 4).
Chasugana: [Xanalress]: *she takes a sip, thinking it over for a time and staring at the wall* Do you think I am honest?
Rauvlin Xun'viir: [Xanalress]: *she chuckles* Chasu, thou art an assassin, a spy, and a drow.

Seekeepeek

Post by Seekeepeek » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 am

Some items have increased/decreased rune limits. a lot of weapons have their limit increased even without the two hand text. take the scimitar with 1d10 fire, +3 enchantment bonus, i don't think even a master rune can be added on that one. (but not 100% sure since i rolled the character that had it)

ltlukoziuz

Post by ltlukoziuz » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:48 am

Yep, no mw rune on that. Have a +3 1d10 Lightning Warhammer, Assayer's Lens showed it has too many dweomers.

Currently playing: Sabina Paultier