Cleric - New Spells and Metamagic

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Cleric - New Spells and Metamagic

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 pm

Just went through the cleric spell book with the new spells, metamagic seems to work for all of them (At least you can apply the slot in the book with metamagic on), except for Wrathful Castigation, which cannot be extended.

Blasphemy however, seems to have its duration off - I tested it on a 30 cleric, expected 15 rounds (90 secs), however I got around 7-8 rounds. Did not test with metamagic.

Otherwise great work! Looking forward to playing around with all these new tools.
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Cleric - New Spells and Metamagic

Post by ActionReplay » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Karris the Anarchist wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 pm
Just went through the cleric spell book with the new spells, metamagic seems to work for all of them (At least you can apply the slot in the book with metamagic on), except for Wrathful Castigation, which cannot be extended.

Blasphemy however, seems to have its duration off - I tested it on a 30 cleric, expected 15 rounds (90 secs), however I got around 7-8 rounds. Did not test with metamagic.

Otherwise great work! Looking forward to playing around with all these new tools.
Yeah I have to go over the meta magic for the spells; ofc there will be changes in the coming days for an update this big.