PMS are broken.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Kaymon24

PMS are broken.

Post by Kaymon24 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:31 pm

So after the update of sneak attacks being a completely seperate vital point of critical hits... PMs only have certain vital points in their body that can be damaged by rouges alone. Aside from that point we cannot penetrate Spell Resistance with our Pale Master levels... so we depend on our 10 levels of wizard and "Epic Spell Penetration" making us have 16 caster level spell penetration when Palemasters should be having 36 with necromancy spells.

Now I am not saying this on a stand point of whether I agree and disagree with Palemasters getting nerfed from AC decrease and now vulnerable to sneak attacks. I am saying this on a standpoint that Palemasters cannot cast a finger of death on anything that has 32 Spell Resistance... getting sneak attacked easily being hit now in the process. Palemasters are broken and if things are going to be taken away from them... the bonuses that are promised to them should be in place just as equally as the bonuses taken. This is unbalanced and I know arelith strives to be a balanced server.

Please fix this. Our PM builds are miserable with this bug and even more miserable with their sneak attack immunity being taken away. The only awesome thing my palemaster can do is have cool summons at low level and at epic level have a bone arm for show and tell. There is also evidence that this bug is taking place on another post in the forum below. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22224&p=196084&hil ... er#p196084

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: PMS are broken.

Post by MalKalz » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:10 am

Locking since there are multiple threads open on this.

We are investigating and have a team of contributors examining the code to ensure it works properly.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.