Assassins and tracks

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

the grim yeeter

Assassins and tracks

Post by the grim yeeter » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:22 pm

The wiki says this:
Assassin levels now contribute towards interpreting tracks. At class level 10, Assassins no longer leave tracks.
But this is not true. Assassins still leave tracks at level 10. Is the wiki wrong, or is it a bug?
Sockss wrote: There is an overriding premise that all changes should be appreciated and welcomed because someone has taken time out for free to make them. [...] I don't believe volunteering should put your work above criticism [...] .

the grim yeeter

Re: Assassins and tracks

Post by the grim yeeter » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:22 am

And bumping this.
Sockss wrote: There is an overriding premise that all changes should be appreciated and welcomed because someone has taken time out for free to make them. [...] I don't believe volunteering should put your work above criticism [...] .

The Kriv
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by The Kriv » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:57 pm

just to be clear, you have 10(ten) levels of Assassin and you still leave tracks behind. Yes?
-Unit of beauty required to launch one ship = 1 milihelen

the grim yeeter

Post by the grim yeeter » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 am

Thanks for replying. :)

Yep. And they didn't disappear at assassin level 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16 either.