Faction Creation Bug

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Hellfire

Faction Creation Bug

Post by Hellfire » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:48 pm

I recently tried to create a faction to allow multiple person usage of a shop, but to my surprise I was unable to. On my first attempt after giving the faction a name the dialog dumped me into a menu about clothing color. When trying again I was told that the faction had already been created, but I was not a member of it.

The character is Barmor Belpheron, the faction is Planeswalker's Provisions and the server has reset since my attempt without the reset resolving it.

Mirw
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Faction Creation Bug

Post by Mirw » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:31 am

Yes, i have something trouble with -factions too. I tried to create and seemingly nothing happend, when recreated its said its aleady exist, but not resset or relog solved the issue however on another server i saw the factions being created. but banker not shown them. so its kinda messy to create new factions atm.
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:06 am

Bumping.
Just tried to create one and it's still not working.

Masceo

Post by Masceo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:53 am

I also just had this issue. Tried to recreate a very old faction, said it was in prior use and when I created a new one, it said it was created successfully but then said I wasn't a member of any factions.
Namil: "He has this effect on young females."

Oliver: "He appreciates comedy." *He utters softly, in a near apologetic tone on Giogi's behalf.*

Orian_666

Post by Orian_666 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:01 am

After a reset or two the faction I created was finally there, I can add people to it, and edit all the settings and all that, but it did take a while for it to be in the -factions menu.