Spellsword To Rogue.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Warriors Spawn

Spellsword To Rogue.

Post by Warriors Spawn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:11 pm

It’s been a while since I’ve played and my character needed so reworking, so I deleveled him. Now that he’s deleveled back to level three Spellsword I tried leveling him up in his second class, Rogue.

Every time I try however, no matter what skill or attributes I raise (and believe me I’ve tried 99% of them), he doesn’t level up. Every time it’s due to the same server error that says as follows.”[Server] Character gained too many hit points.”

Is this a bug? I don’t know, but I’m reporting it here as one because I’ve tried several times and it says nothing about this on the wiki as far as I can tell. Can a DM or something hop on and help me with this issue. I’ll be on until 9:30-10:00am EAST COAST TIMEZONE US (or whatever it’s called). Thanks.

DM Apollo

Re: Spellsword To Rogue.

Post by DM Apollo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:39 pm

While I won't be available during that timeslot, while you're online ping the /dm channel and if a DM is around then we can help you out.

What is your character name?

Warriors Spawn

Post by Warriors Spawn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Actually I had a better idea, I’m just going to make a character under a similar name, delete the old one and multiclass rather than select spellsword. I’m readin more about it and it seems like a better route to take given the character’s background.

Warriors Spawn

Post by Warriors Spawn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:05 pm

Actually I had a better idea, I’m just going to make a character under a similar name, delete the old one and multiclass rather than select spellsword. I’m readin more about it and it seems like a better route to take given the character’s background.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16 pm

The too many hitpoint issue is a corruption of the .bic file that can be resolved by DM intervention. I’ve passed along the solution I found to the team so that they all are aware on how to assist anyone (if it ever arises).

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Warriors Spawn

Post by Warriors Spawn » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Don’t worry about it though, sorry for bothering you for nothing and changing my mind on how I want to fix it.

Lycan

Post by Lycan » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:15 pm

Im having this same issue now in game with my chacter Aldred Whistler (or Evan Devlyn, disguised). Can i get some DM love when someone is on.
Grayson Stringer
Edwyna Fallows
Eduardo Dragoon
Evan Devlyn (Aldred Whistler)