-losexp, crafting point decrease & gift of crafting

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

strong yeet

-losexp, crafting point decrease & gift of crafting

Post by strong yeet » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Today I delevelled my guy a little bit to swap around some crafting points. I decreased a skill in tailoring by two, intending to increase my forging, and couldn't raise it up or raise anything else. Effectively I just lost two craft skill and can't refund it.

I imagine the reasoning relates to gift of crafting because I've never heard of a bug like this before.

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: -losexp, crafting point decrease & gift of crafting

Post by The Rambling Midget » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:03 pm

You don't get refunded crafting points back until you reach the appropriate level, so if you already had all of your points assigned, you'll have to relevel before putting them back in.

Ex: You have 60 points assigned at level 30, and delevel to 27, refunding 6 points. You'll have to get to level 28 before putting 2 points back in.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill

strong yeet

Re: -losexp, crafting point decrease & gift of crafting

Post by strong yeet » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:00 am

The Rambling Midget wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:03 pm
You don't get refunded crafting points back until you reach the appropriate level, so if you already had all of your points assigned, you'll have to relevel before putting them back in.

Ex: You have 60 points assigned at level 30, and delevel to 27, refunding 6 points. You'll have to get to level 28 before putting 2 points back in.
i am an idiot

Thank you. I am going to go put my head in a blender now.