Scroll Case Bug

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

msterswrdsmn

Scroll Case Bug

Post by msterswrdsmn » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:40 pm

I've noticed a wierd bug with scroll cases.

Basically, I have 2 scroll cases; one labeled "Useable" and another labled "Lootable". Usable is stuff I use, like raise scrolls, timestop, etc. "Lootable" is everything that gets sold off.

Only thing is the control you have over which case gets sold is iffy. I've had the usable case dropped, on the floor, out of my inventory and Westin still drains all the scrolls out of the usable case and leaves the Looted one (which is still in my inventory) alone. This has happened several times, so its not a one-time issue bug.

MissEvelyn
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Scroll Case Bug

Post by MissEvelyn » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm

A short term solution, IMO, would be to have 2 different scroll cases in the crafting menu. A Scroll Case that functions just like it does now, and a 'Personal Scroll Case', which does not auto loot nor does it auto-sell, but it can be used to store scrolls and that's it.

Artenides

Re: Scroll Case Bug

Post by Artenides » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:22 am

Westin usually does not recognise people... why do you expect him to recognise different scroll cases? :)
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"