Storage Chest Emptied Out....?

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

hrothgar_bloodaxe

Storage Chest Emptied Out....?

Post by hrothgar_bloodaxe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 am

Hello everyone,

To make a long story short, I logged off last night in my (in game) house, only to wake up to my storage chest being empty.

Last night, I added a couple of items to my storage chest, saved my character, then logged off. This morning, when I logged on, my chest was completely empty. It had been about 8 hours from when I went to bed, to when I logged back on. I went from 20 items to 0 items. This is obviously quite upsetting. The server seemed stable when I quit, so I am unclear why all of my stuff would be deleted (especially since most of the items had been there for a long time). It occurs to me that I may have just been robbed and that perhaps a DM could help (since apparently this is something that they can look into), but I haven't been able to get ahold of a DM, despite several attempts.

Is this a known bug / issue that has happened to other people? Or did someone just break into my ridiculously fortified house and steal my stuff? Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated....

-Hrothgar

The Rambling Midget
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Storage Chest Emptied Out....?

Post by The Rambling Midget » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:07 am

If by some chance you happened to run out of gold and your quarter went up for sale from missed rent, someone could've cleaned you out. Other than that, it's either a bug or theft, and I'm leaning toward a bug of some sort.

Send your character name/login, location of your quarter, and a description of your issue to the Active DMs group in a PM. They'll be able to check logs and see who, if anyone, has accessed your chest.
The Beginner's Guide to Factions
New to Arelith? Read this!
This is not a single player game. -Mithreas
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. -Winston Churchill