-makesafe

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Mirw
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

-makesafe

Post by Mirw » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Dears,
the -makesafe teleport the characters into the wrong quarter in the Treadlocks outer houses. I have sent mail to the DM team more than a week ago however i got not answer thats why i put here as well. sadly this can be exploit very easile and steal much stuff without any lockpick / STR to surpass the doors.

Thanks, and Be Well.
"Burn Them All!"
Plays as Ret, the pyromaniac tribal wargob

Bryce Silver-Wind

Re: -makesafe

Post by Bryce Silver-Wind » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm

This is advised to poke back to the team as messages can fall through the cracks easily, If you dont get an answer, in a day or two, poke them again.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: -makesafe

Post by MalKalz » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Mirw wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Dears,
the -makesafe teleport the characters into the wrong quarter in the Treadlocks outer houses. I have sent mail to the DM team more than a week ago however i got not answer thats why i put here as well. sadly this can be exploit very easile and steal much stuff without any lockpick / STR to surpass the doors.

Thanks, and Be Well.
Hi,

This should be sent to the Active Admin / Contributor team. DMs do not handle these issues as it requires people who have access to the area in the toolset.

I'll look into it though.

Thanks.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.