Odd bleed-out glitch on rest.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

TheGreatMars

Odd bleed-out glitch on rest.

Post by TheGreatMars » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:41 pm

So, I made a new toon and I was in Brog's crypts running solo. I was downed by a crypt slime but managed to stabilize after only one roll. I ran from the slime and decided to risk a rest to renew my spells and resummon my familiar to try it again. However, when I rested to bleed out script triggered during my rest. This led to an odd situation where my rest couldn't complete because I was a -10 but I also couldn't die because my rest wouldn't end and I had to log out to fix it and die properly.

This was as a lvl 3 dwarven spellsword. I had an electric imbue on (Probably both irrelevant) I tried to rest a 1 hp also, which was lost immediately upon resting.

EDIT: I also had Endurance on which is likely the cause of the death, Endurance probably dispelled on rest causing me to start bleedout. The glitch of bleedout during rest still stands however.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Odd bleed-out glitch on rest.

Post by MalKalz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Your edit is the answer to your issue. You dropped into the negatives due to the loss of your increased HP. Just got to be mindful of those spells and resting near death 😉

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.