Graphic issues

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

flower

Graphic issues

Post by flower » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

I observe increasing graphic issues with NWN EE.

Fungue area is extremely laggy for me. Shadowy Cordor too, i limited lags there by turning off shining waters (but elsewhere it runs with no issues). When EE started i had no issues of this kind, only on my notebook, but now it grows up in lags in certain places.

Also i have no idea why, i experience cloak bug (never before) whenever i change part of outfit cloak appears even if unequipped...and further some parts of clothing i cannot ever see when i change it (belt area, shoulders etc). They are invisible.

Vrass

Re: Graphic issues

Post by Vrass » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:16 pm

You likely downloaded some of the optional graphics packages. Several of them, particularly the one which adds and enhances lots of mist make the game lag and crash more and makes the fague area almost unplayable due to super lag. Uninstalling the offending packages will fix the issue.

flower

Post by flower » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Hm helped with outfits. The laggy areas, lag less but still significantly.

naturaly

Post by naturaly » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:52 pm

I notice the most lag when playing in window but with the window much larger than regular nwn could go. Do you also play like this? If so try to switch to fullscreen, quit, then restart in full screen. It helps me.

Dr_Hazard89

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:42 pm

I'm also having the graphical issues. Have to keep relogging to get my clothes back on!

I haven't downloaded anything additional.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).