Stealth Transition Glitch

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Ninjaturtle

Stealth Transition Glitch

Post by Ninjaturtle » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Everybody knows what it is as it has plagued rogues/assassins since the beginning of nwn time. My question is can it ever be fixed? Its really a detriment to my rp as a rogue when someone follows me through a transition and then immediately throws up true seeing. It gets a little old and I honestly think that some people do not really understand that this is a glitch.

If fixing the transition glitch is not a possibility then I would ask that the balancing team consider getting rid of the true sight aspect of true seeing all together. I think that it would really increase value of classes that can spot and listen anyways and produce better rp. As it stands right now transitions are everywhere along with true seeing scrolls and its incidentally ruining stealth rp.

TimeAdept

Re: Stealth Transition Glitch

Post by TimeAdept » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:59 pm

You'd need to talk to Beamdoggo about that one, but my guess is it's an engine problem.

Twily
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Stealth Transition Glitch

Post by Twily » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:54 am

What TimeAdept said. NWN related bugs for Beamdog can be reported here: https://support.baldursgate.com/project ... cker_id=11

Also note though: If someone uses a true sight right after transitioning an area due to having seen you as a result of this glitch, you can report them to the DMs. Just take note of their name and the real world time(don't forget your timezone), then send the info over the forums as a private message to the Active DMs group.