Stacking Bug!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Atlantahammy

Stacking Bug!

Post by Atlantahammy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:17 am

So I bought some +10 kits from a sore in cordor that had 'em stacked at 40, i bought 13... Now, they wont stack with my other 16 +10 kits.

Putting them in a chest or such, closing it, and taking them back out, doesn't fix this, and they wont stack in my inventory.

Twily
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Stacking Bug!

Post by Twily » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:12 am

If the kits from the store have a different name or description from the ones you already had it's possible this is a side effect of an intentional behavior to prevent different names/descriptions of the same item from stacking.

I recall an attempt at implementing something of this sort a while back, and people mentioning how great it was in regards to food ration creation when it worked right. I also recall it's never really worked 100% flawlessly

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:20 am

Twily wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:12 am
If the kits from the store have a different name or description from the ones you already had it's possible this is a side effect of an intentional behavior to prevent different names/descriptions of the same item from stacking.

I recall an attempt at implementing something of this sort a while back, and people mentioning how great it was in regards to food ration creation when it worked right. I also recall it's never really worked 100% flawlessly
They dont, actually all from the same person / seller in cordor. (Skaliard run aways)
Looking at them again I however found the problem... one the stacks is 10% weight enchanted and now i feel dumb.

Artenides

Post by Artenides » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 am

What about their weight? Is that the same, too?
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"