Bank Storage Bug

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Two Things Are Infinate

Bank Storage Bug

Post by Two Things Are Infinate » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:50 am

At about 11:30 pm local time (an hour before this post) I went to recover one of my items from bank storage. Upon opening it I found my three items as well as nine additional items that appeared to belong to other players including crafting components, equipment, and a full trapbox. Upon Spyre's recommendation in the discord I simply closed the box without touching anything and am making this bug report.

The character was Syclya Miliki'del and it was the right hand box at the Brog banker.

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead

Re: Bank Storage Bug

Post by Morderon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

The additional items in all likelihood are someone else's overflow, or a non-citizen used it as a trash bin.

Sintarius

Post by Sintarius » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:08 am

I have encountered the same problem in Bendir Bank, my account also has extra items, in this case its 9 items, in which is above the limit (What i am aware of Bendir only has 6 slot, as we upgraded to low) : Player name: Tabitba Fuzzypaw

Sintarius

Post by Sintarius » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Morderon wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm
The additional items in all likelihood are someone else's overflow, or a non-citizen used it as a trash bin.
I reported it to the DMs, should we throw away the contents in it? Or leave it be for now?

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead

Post by Morderon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:09 pm

If someone didn't claim their overflow, the items are considered abandoned and are yours to do with as you please.