ESF: Necromancy and Innate Ability Token

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Archon

ESF: Necromancy and Innate Ability Token

Post by Archon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:55 am

Epic Spell Focus: Necromancy now adds 1 use/day of Create Greater Undead to the Innate Ability token.
This is not working for me. Another player experiences the same, and they used -losexp command to delevel, but Innate Ability Token is still not updating with the feature.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: ESF: Necromancy and Innate Ability Token

Post by yellowcateyes » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:07 am

There is presently a bug where only certain subraces are obtaining this ability. A fix is in the pipeline.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

I am Lost

Post by I am Lost » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:34 pm

is there anything new to this?
as it is, sadly, still not working... a second time using this feat would be amazing

Update:
You will gain the innitate ability when leveling up when you have ESF necro already, not ability and ESF at the same level

I am Lost

Post by I am Lost » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 am

Using the Innate Ability as Summon Greater Undead will not summon one tier higher instead it is like Summon Undead (3x same tier)

Bjorn Blue Tiger

Post by Bjorn Blue Tiger » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:05 pm

This is the normal behavior. Only the PM Create Greater Undead abilitie and Epic Mummy Dust gives one summon of highter tier. The base Create Greater Undead spell summons three undead of the same tier.