Greater Magical mining bags

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Tryn Dralar

Greater Magical mining bags

Post by Tryn Dralar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:31 pm

So I've had a magical mining bag now for ever. Came across a Greater bag, got it and tried transferring everything over. The greater bag wouldn't even hold what the magical bag had in it. Not even close to the weight limit. Then I rearranged it between the two bags some and now the Greater bag isn't even holding the original contents I had put in it.

I have noticed in the past that the magical mining bag I've had forever sometimes lets me carry more than other times.....weird and wonky.

Wytchee
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Greater Magical mining bags

Post by Wytchee » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:50 pm

There is a bug with the bags in the loot matrix. I got a DM to replace mine with a working one.
Current character: Abigail Duskwood

Tryn Dralar

Post by Tryn Dralar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 pm

ah ok, i'll see if I can get ahold of a Dm then, thanks.

almog

Post by almog » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi,
I had both my magical mining and hunting bags replaced by DM and they are still glitchy even after the replacement, was asked to post it here.

As far as I can see if I use the option to 'place all suitable items into the container' the weight of the bag after the placement is the full weight, but if I remove just one item from it the weight drops to what its supposed to be, I have a feeling its related to placing stacked items in the bag or something.