Sharps Stockpile Not Increasing

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Hellfire

Sharps Stockpile Not Increasing

Post by Hellfire » Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm

There has been an IC effort to increase the gathering of stone for the sharps, and my character just started taking part in it today. The problem is that after three trips of selling stone to the quartermistress of the district, the stockpile is still sitting exactly where it was before I started (67,036).

Archon

Re: Sharps Stockpile Not Increasing

Post by Archon » Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 pm

The stone goes to the District Warehouse if it is not full, so marble and granite can be lifted from there as crafting materials. Receipts mention individual stone amounts as long as there is space left, and only writes as (and shows as) units when stone sales/donations transfers directly to stockpile. It happens when Warehouse hits its limit (100 granite and/or 100 marble).

Working as intended. Keep the receipts as IG notices advised, those are still valid.

Blood on my Lips

Re: Sharps Stockpile Not Increasing

Post by Blood on my Lips » Wed May 23, 2018 6:16 pm

I haven't sold anything to a warehouse for a while, but I know in the past, if the Expanded Warehouse is full you had to tell the Quartermaster a second time that you want to sell/donate to get the items to go into the stockpile warehouse. To make sure your items were accepted, pop the chest open and make sure it's empty after your transaction. This may become something to note if the stone drive goes well.

If the Expanded Warehouse is not full (100) the items will go there rather than moving to the stockpile, so you would not see the stockpile number increase until the Expanded Warehouse number reaches 100.