Bugged Keys

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Atlantahammy

Bugged Keys

Post by Atlantahammy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 pm

The Following Keys I have found seem to be bugged with the Keyrings (And yes I have room, mine are not at 30):

Needle Key - Doesn't stack properly.
Jarl's Trove Key - Refuses to go onto the ring, acts like the ring is full, if put on first, also seems to limit the number of keys that can be put onto the keyring, to about 8 or 9.
Grogzi Key - Once it goes onto the ring it actively prevents any other keys from being added and makes the ring act full.
Kohlingen Gate Key - Won't go on a ring. It says that it's the wrong type of item. - (Submitted by PinataPlethora)
Last edited by Atlantahammy on Sun May 13, 2018 2:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Atlantahammy

Re: Bugged Keys

Post by Atlantahammy » Sat May 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Jarl's Trove Key, if put on first, also seems to limit the number of keys that can be put onto the key bring to about 8 or 9.

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Sat May 12, 2018 10:25 pm

IIRC, the Kohlingen Gate Key won't go on a ring. It says that it's the wrong type of item.

Atlantahammy

Post by Atlantahammy » Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 am

PinataPlethora wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:25 pm
IIRC, the Kohlingen Gate Key won't go on a ring. It says that it's the wrong type of item.
Ah thank you! I didn't even know Kohlingen had a key, glad to have other people posting in here about ones I don't have!

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead

Post by Morderon » Sun May 13, 2018 10:43 am

Key rings have a max weight of 6lbs (it should say so if you examine them)

Jarl and Grogzi key's have a weight of five pounds (technically, 5.1), so if the key ring is saying it's full it's probably because it is.

And there's different types of needle keys, that's why they don't stack.

The kohlingen key doesn't exist in the pallette so that's why it can't be put in the key ring.