Chests Still Eating Items

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Sab1

Chests Still Eating Items

Post by Sab1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Chests still eating things, I put a stack of 10 glass vials in mine and now gone. Unless a thief for some reason decided to steal the stack of 10 glass vials over the stacks of 20.

Arise_Gargantua

Re: Chests Still Eating Items

Post by Arise_Gargantua » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Mine eats anything that goes into it at the moment. Tested with worthless items. They don't last a reset.
Song of my soul, my voice is dead, die thou, unsung, as tears unshed shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa

Morderon
Technical Lead
Technical Lead

Post by Morderon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Irongron wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:43 am
We have tested this problem and it seems to be fixed.

However this doesn't exclude DB errors with the particular outstanding containers. To check these I need the exact area name of any chests not still working, and a description of where within that area the chest is located.

Sab1

Post by Sab1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Its the vaults in the clover. One of the double chest rooms called soulhaven storage, chest on the right. I can get the official name once I am there. Also same vault that likes to toss you out of the vault when you try to close the door from the inside.

Its the Soulhaven Storage vault (one of the ones with two chests) in the Cordor (The Walled City) Salasker Square (Deposit Vaults) zone.

Ridiculously Circuitous Plans

Post by Ridiculously Circuitous Plans » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 pm

I am also fairly certain I have had items disappear from my chest. I can't recall the exact area name off hand, but its the area that includes all of the various Sencliff home interiors. Specifically, the chest in the central room within the home containing the temple basement.

Arise_Gargantua

Post by Arise_Gargantua » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:18 pm

All my missing stuff from before the migration has now re-appeared! Thank you DMs!
Song of my soul, my voice is dead, die thou, unsung, as tears unshed shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Mithreas » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Good. Did that solve it for everyone else too?
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.