Shop Bug

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

McDuck

Shop Bug

Post by McDuck » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:56 am

Items keep missing after Reset. Not sure if i am the only one still. But getting frustrating at this point. already lost mutliple items of Great Value. Wile in onther posts is said it was fixed.
Shop in Guldorand. Just doing as i always did. price item and then place it in it. and then leave the item be. But they disapear after reset still.
Player of Ameniel. Shop name : New Soulhaven Shop. Location Marchent league building

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Shop Bug

Post by MalKalz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Are you getting notifications that items have been saved to your shop? Sounds like you've bugged your shop and that nothing new was saved after that.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

McDuck

Post by McDuck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 am

I get notifications that the itmes are saved. But they just disapear after reset. And how could i bug my shop? :s Shops always worked fine

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Shops break sometimes. They get stuck in an open state, and then when an item is added, the save message doesn't appear.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

McDuck

Post by McDuck » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 am

Well. The save message apears every time. But once the rest comes. All items just disapear

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:43 pm

I lost a star sapphire that way with the last surface reset 13h ago. Not sure if it matters, but my store is also found inside the Mercantile Building in Guldorand. I have checked my logs and I can confirm that the save message was displayed, yet the sapphire just *poof*.

Teshil

Post by Teshil » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Are you sure the items weren't just sold? It could have been that the gold you'd have gotten was offset by your paying rent that day.

I haven't had my shop bug out a single time since EE and there are a lot of items that pass through it every day. Before EE it bugged out every day.