Sencliff Shops

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

taoofbalance

Sencliff Shops

Post by taoofbalance » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:20 am

When checking out my shop in Sencliff it states that it has to be refreshed every 2 RL days. This seems like a bug to me, shouldn't it read ever 2 weeks? Shop is the Emerald Tide.
"Typical larval god fetus..."-Patrick Rothfuss.

Bozonicus

Re: Sencliff Shops

Post by Bozonicus » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:15 am

Two Sencliff shops (Captain's Cache and Slaughter's Bounty) were cleaned by a player named Fel Nerris as a result of this bug. I didn't make a post about it as I was looking for the guy, but maybe I'll have better luck here.

I doubt he was aware of this exploit, but I lost 3 tabs of very valuable merchandise despite refreshing my shop actively. I'm hoping to retrieve them. Hopefully the player sees this and won't open a thrift store just yet. If anyone knows the player, I'd greatly appreciate notifying of this.

JollyMolly

Re: Sencliff Shops

Post by JollyMolly » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:11 pm

I have a few wands that I collected from a different Sencliffe shop. I tried to contact the previous owner but accidentally erased my journal entry. I think they were a member of the Enclave. I got in touch with a few random Sencliffians, but had no joy in locating them. If that was your shop, please pm me with your player name (which I should remember) and I will return your wands to you.