A Compilation of Bugs for My Account

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

PrinceGeser

A Compilation of Bugs for My Account

Post by PrinceGeser » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 pm

I've been meaning to get these on the bug forums for a while now, but as they've begun to stack up I thought it'd be a better idea to list them all in one post (if you'd prefer individual posts, please let me know and I'll report these separately)

1. Probably the most serious bug, I can't seem to be able to log into the Cities and Planes (Underdark) server. As I'm computer savvy in no way at all I have no clue whether it's something on my end, the server's, or some temporary issue that will go away. Specifically, when I try to log into the server I can't even get up to the character selection menu. Instead after few a seconds of loading it says that the server timed out and could not be found.

2. I have a level 30 druid character (Druid 18/Monk 6/CoT 6) who has the dragon shape feat. However, whenever I'm in dragon shape and I go through a trans my AC goes down (I think by 4, but I haven't logged in as that character for a while). And it's not just something shows up in the character sheet either - I tested it by going back and forth through a trans several times to lower my AC considerably and then attacked monster, and in the combat logged it showed my AC to be as low as it was on the character sheet (I was getting hit as well of course).

3. The same druid character is supposed to be a worshiper of Toril, but when I go to the book of deities and select Toril I have no option to worship it. In fact I have no options at all. I was told by another DM to simply select another nature deity until the problem was fixed, so as of now he worships Akadi, but for possible RP purposes (like a DM interacting with my character or possibly divination if they can discern my god from it) it could get confusing if Toril isn't selected. This is a very minor issue of course, so if you think there's no need to worry about it I won't ether.

4. I have a level 13 dwarven defender character (Fighter 3/PDK 5/DD 5) who has trouble with her dwarven defense stance. If I'm not mistaken it's supposed to be usable an unlimited number of times per day, but that isn't the cast with me. Instead it seems that I occasionally get to use a few stances after I rest (and even then only 1 or 2), but most often have no stances available at all even if I do rest.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help out us players! Again I apologize if I somehow posted this incorrectly (I haven't used the forums very often) so if I have please let me know and I'll get to fixing it :)

Lorkas

Re: A Compilation of Bugs for My Account

Post by Lorkas » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:22 pm

#1 you need to handle on your end most likely. Try following the instructions here to change your client port.

Baron Saturday

Post by Baron Saturday » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:42 pm

#2 and #4 are known bugs that hasn't gotten squashed yet.

Unfortunately with the transition to NWN EE occupying all Dev/Admin attention right now, I doubt either of these will be fixed any time soon.
Rolled: Helene d'Arque, Sara Lyonall
Shelved: Kels Vetian, Cin ys'Andalis, Saul Haidt
Playing: Oshe Jordain

PrinceGeser

Post by PrinceGeser » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Lorkas,

I followed the instructions and they worked! Tyvm!

Baron Saturday,

Ah, well that makes sense. Good to hear they know about the issue though.