Failed to create horses - Cordor

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

flower

Failed to create horses - Cordor

Post by flower » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm

All horses in Cities in Cordor, a Horse, a Pack Horse, fail to create horse on dismount/fall.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Failed to create horses - Cordor

Post by Irongron » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Are you sure this is all horses? If you let me know where you picked it up it may help.

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:29 am

From my experience, every horse that was not assigned to me failed to create a horse on dismount. Even if I do assign the horse, falling fails to create one about half of the time. I've had only one or two failures on normal dismounting of an assigned horse through the radial menu. Transitioning to the other server while on horseback guarantees a failure since the horse can't be assigned. This has been with pack horses from Cordor and regular horses from the arcane tower and the campsite.

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:01 am

That is strange,it only happened with me two times. Did the horses you take have penguin images as their portrait? Because i was told that is a sign of a bad horse,and bad horses normally result in this bug
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

PinataPlethora

Post by PinataPlethora » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:29 am

I know at least some of them have had the penguin image. I'm doing some more testing.

Kirito

Post by Kirito » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 am

penguin horses will not recreate (they are an abomination, seriously... half penguin, half horse
.. that's not right!). all others should work fine.