Spiders on the Crags bug the character AC

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Cybernet21

Spiders on the Crags bug the character AC

Post by Cybernet21 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:31 pm

So i dont know if this was reported many times already or not at all,but when i'm fighting the spider in the Crags and get webed sometimes after it my AC lowers considerably (4 points than what it should be at after the web fades) and i can see that when i get webed my AC actually rises,i have no idea if it's just a visual bug or it affects gameplay as well so i'm reporting it in just in case
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

TheRagingGoblin

Re: Spiders on the Crags bug the character AC

Post by TheRagingGoblin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:18 am

It's probably the old bug NwN bug. If it is, modifying your dex somehow (taking an item off/on or using a cat's grace potion) or relogging fixes it.

Dr_Hazard89

Re: Spiders on the Crags bug the character AC

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:04 am

Has been the case since the spiders were added to the area. I just relog to fix it. Super annoying.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).