Invisible Character / Parts

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Spaniardl

Invisible Character / Parts

Post by Spaniardl » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi. I havent played for a month or so. Now i logged back on and one of my toons who was in robes and cloak has invisible parts. i tried changing his outfit, but there are still invisible parts going on. maybe the armor is bugged? maybe there was a change to something? please help. thanks

BegoneThoth

Re: Invisible Character / Parts

Post by BegoneThoth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:03 pm

\

Dr_Hazard89

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:47 am

I find going through a few area transitions can fix it (sometimes, sometimes not). Alt-tabbing the game seems to re-break it. if you're very unlucky you will get all glitched graphics as stiff models that float above PCs, unmoving, only way I found to fix that is to close game entirely and re-open it.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:22 am

Thank you. I was just on last night and everything was fine but today - not so much.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

FrozenSolid

Post by FrozenSolid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:16 am

A sure fix that will work is to change your resolution then back to what you want it. This works for me everytime
*Didn't just do that* As an arrow flies hitting someone in the face.