Grove 1st room on the right...

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

mazeofthorns

Grove 1st room on the right...

Post by mazeofthorns » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:17 pm

This room is bugged. I've purchased it twice now in just a couple days and it is - again - showing unoccupied. My characters name is on the sign (proof that I bought it since I was able to change the sign).

I've taken my 3 items - 1 rug, 2 cushions made by character Lorin for Cael'ean, and I got a text saying the items weren't mine. :(

So I'm going to try a different place to call home but I'd like "Cael'ean and Xell" off that sign please.

Also, it'd be great to get that gold back. 8750 x2 = 17500gp total. Please let me know. Thanks!

Cheers ~ Maze
KALYIN -- "Black Cobra will aid your injuries should you stand close.... or he may strike you, depending on mood."

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Grove 1st room on the right...

Post by MalKalz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi Maze,

We will check into the logs as to why this is occurring.

Thanks,

DM Spyre

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Dreams

Re: Grove 1st room on the right...

Post by Dreams » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm not sure if it is that particular room, or due to some crashes, but I had similar issues on Luthais when I owned it. Around the time I initially purchased, there were some server crashes, and after the crashes it came up as unoccupied. Happened twice to me, then stopped occurring.

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.