Planes + Vampire + Day

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Dr_Hazard89

Planes + Vampire + Day

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 am

A vampire in outdoors areas of the hells, abyss and even the SHADOW plane will still be treated as if they are in daylight on the surface.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

Dr_Hazard89

Re: Planes + Vampire + Day

Post by Dr_Hazard89 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:28 am

Now that we've migrated to EE and sort of settled, I thought it would be a good time to bump this and see if it's possible to be fixed with all the new toys EE has provided.
Characters: Xun'sali (ACTIVE), Tianae Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Sylali (Rolled), Magpie (Rolled), Ker'uanna Tymeaneldth (Rolled), Lepota Poklona (Rolled), Andariel Bloodletter (Shelved), Tahl'tril Cyredrretyn (Rolled), L'omithiel (Shelved).

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:22 pm

I have a few vampire friends -- and this issue is pretty serious. A character that's otherwise human in appearance is more restricted than even a drow is~ likewise? I am told the thrall system literally has no statistical benefit.

http://wiki.arelith.com/Vampire <------ Thrall-system Non-functional. Not to mention the commands for it are undocumented.

JediMindTrix

Post by JediMindTrix » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Not to mention their vulnerabilities are broken too. (I.E. Sunburst)