lasso'd a horse now the town npc's are hostile..

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Azensor

lasso'd a horse now the town npc's are hostile..

Post by Azensor » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:09 am

I noticed someone's horse in the middle of the road so i thought 'hey i have a lasso, lets move the horse over to that tree' the horse aggro'd then was lasso'd.
Tried moving it then release it and it vanished(?) and now when i go into town,cordor, certain npcs are aggro'd on-sight;
the bankers,bartenders,merchants in the merchant building, and the town criers.

-sigh- shoulda just left the horse alone.

IIllII

Re: lasso'd a horse now the town npc's are hostile..

Post by IIllII » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:50 am

Horses are people too you know

You can move the horse around (or any summon you control) using player tool 1. But first you'll have to steal the horse by mounting then unmounting it. You will then be granted the ptool1. It should be in the radial menu (right clicking your character) under your class..name..thing. You'll find it, I'm sure.

The Salt Elemental

Post by The Salt Elemental » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 am

IIllII wrote:Horses are people too you know

You can move the horse around (or any summon you control) using player tool 1. But first you'll have to steal the horse by mounting then unmounting it. You will then be granted the ptool1. It should be in the radial menu (right clicking your character) under your class..name..thing. You'll find it, I'm sure.
You can't do that unless it's in your party. And you can't get it in your party, unless you initially ride it. It isn't that simple.

The horses are inside a building. and thus you can't mount it inside. I.E. the problem.
"We rise and we fall
and we break
and we make our mistakes
and if there's a reason
I'm still alive
when so many have died,
then I'm willing' to wait for it."

Azensor

Post by Azensor » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 am

Well after re-logging abit the npc's went back to green/friendly though i still have no clue what happened to the horse.