New Triad Minmir Area Bugs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

New Triad Minmir Area Bugs

Post by CragOrion » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Falls of Ascension: Skolmarr the Forge Master doesn't open his shop
Order of the Radient Heart: The book "The Teachings of Ilmater" is floating in midair

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: New Triad Minmir Area Bugs

Post by CragOrion » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:44 am

The shops in the keep have no owner placards that I can find

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:16 am

They are in the quarters

Ebonstar

Post by Ebonstar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Missing chest and altar to hoar? Chest was from Wyvern rest quarter with dusts ore and a damask blade
Yes I can sign

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 am

Check the other storage chests attached to the common area. It may have transferred to that.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 am

Altar to Hoar may have been collected by another.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Blood on my Lips

Post by Blood on my Lips » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:13 am

Ebonstar wrote:Missing chest and altar to hoar? Chest was from Wyvern rest quarter with dusts ore and a damask blade
I think Jack and Nehala collected a bunch of the Hoar stuff. You might want to check with them.

Ebonstar

Post by Ebonstar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Found the altar to Hoar, save now its not consecrated anymore. Chest still not found.

No merchant in the temple or outside buys anything save for potions. not weapons, jewelry anything. Yes checked with each merchant twice
Yes I can sign

greatfanfare

Post by greatfanfare » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Falls of Ascension: Skolmarr the Forge Master still doesn't open his shop

The merchant Yousef buys jewels, but only if you have them in a jewel box.

Not a bug: I've crafted a Woodcrafting station and placed it next to the anvil, there's no art station yet.

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 am

The entire area north of the Radiant Heart temple is a geographic paradox. You exit an area to the north, and would expect to be at the south of the next area to keep going north. Instead you're at the norht of the new area, and proceeding "forward" is walking south. If you keep walking "forward", you exit the map to the south, and are again facing south to head north again. If you head north from THAT area, you're facing south again. Effectively, there's 4 areas "layered" on top of each other, and it makes navigating the area a mental nightmare. The areas are accesed by going through the north gate of the Triad Temple area, and going into the "Wooded Hills" Minmir area. Suggest anyone just walk through there to see what I mean.

OutOfChwi

Post by OutOfChwi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:19 am

TimeAdept wrote:The entire area north of the Radiant Heart temple is a geographic paradox. You exit an area to the north, and would expect to be at the south of the next area to keep going north. Instead you're at the norht of the new area, and proceeding "forward" is walking south. If you keep walking "forward", you exit the map to the south, and are again facing south to head north again. If you head north from THAT area, you're facing south again. Effectively, there's 4 areas "layered" on top of each other, and it makes navigating the area a mental nightmare. The areas are accesed by going through the north gate of the Triad Temple area, and going into the "Wooded Hills" Minmir area. Suggest anyone just walk through there to see what I mean.
Yeah I noticed this as well. Felt like I was in the lost desert.

Cybernet21

Post by Cybernet21 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:30 am

OutOfChwi wrote:
TimeAdept wrote:The entire area north of the Radiant Heart temple is a geographic paradox. You exit an area to the north, and would expect to be at the south of the next area to keep going north. Instead you're at the norht of the new area, and proceeding "forward" is walking south. If you keep walking "forward", you exit the map to the south, and are again facing south to head north again. If you head north from THAT area, you're facing south again. Effectively, there's 4 areas "layered" on top of each other, and it makes navigating the area a mental nightmare. The areas are accesed by going through the north gate of the Triad Temple area, and going into the "Wooded Hills" Minmir area. Suggest anyone just walk through there to see what I mean.
Yeah I noticed this as well. Felt like I was in the lost desert.
I noticed that when i came back after a long hiatus and forgot where exactly it was,the easiest way to not get lost is to teleport directly to the Nexus Falls Source portal and going west and then North where there are two braziers,going down from Brog or Up from Arelith Forest will make you take too long/get lost if you dont walk there all the time
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde