New Barbarian Rage Tier Scaling...

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Tig3rtron

New Barbarian Rage Tier Scaling...

Post by Tig3rtron » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:47 am

The new Rage looks interesting and have only tinkered with it a bit. However, one thing I noticed is that the scaling for Bonus Damage and Will Saves is not advancing accordingly. With my Barbarian (that has 16 levels of Barb) that wields a 2H, should be getting 2D10 weapon damage, +1 bonus damage, and +8 will. And I noticed that my will is only rising +5 (lvl 16) instead of +8 (which what it should be since I am wielding a 2H). With this not scaling, I also wonder if the weapon damage and bonus damage are not scaling as well along with the WILL save.

I figured I should alert the DM's with this bug early on to fix it, even though it's a fairly new update. Anyways, thanks for the update.

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: New Barbarian Rage Tier Scaling...

Post by yellowcateyes » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:53 am

Tig3rtron wrote:However, one thing I noticed is that the scaling for Bonus Damage and Will Saves is not advancing accordingly.
Wielding a 2H weapon only advances the damage progression. The Will save progression remains the same.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.