Craft Armor/Weapon Craftpoint Bonus

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

TimeAdept

Craft Armor/Weapon Craftpoint Bonus

Post by TimeAdept » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Theoros Petrides was telling me he has 8 raw ranks in both Craft Armor and Craft Weapon, but is only receiving bonus craft points based on one skill being at 8, so +4 craft points per cycle.. The wiki, at least, seems to imply that you get a bonus for levelling both skills.
Craft Armor, Craft Weapon: Arelith uses its own system for crafting. Each two ranks in Craft Armor and Craft Weapon add +1 crafting point to use per day. Only base ranks and feats add to the crafting points.
(If you don't, could you make it work that way? :D )

Xerah

Re: Craft Armor/Weapon Craftpoint Bonus

Post by Xerah » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Only is base levels. I get points for both.
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

TimeAdept

Post by TimeAdept » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 pm

He has 8 base points in both craft armor and craft weapon, he says, so should get +8 (8+8 = 16 / 2 = 8) afaik? I'll ask him when I see him later.

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Lissa has 72 points with 28 in CA and 16 CW, which is what it should be.
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice