Not sure if bug or butterfingers...

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Phandros

Not sure if bug or butterfingers...

Post by Phandros » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:38 am

Hi, my character Mierin t'Calis has knockdown, which is ridicuolous for her class... she's not a martial class so how the heck did I get knockdown?? Was I drink and clicked it in a bit of alcohol fueled blindness or is this a result of some kind of bug?

If someone could check, and let me know when i actually took that feat? I might de-level her to fix that... if it's too far back, i will likely just delete unless there's some kind of mercy here...

tl;dr: I have knockdown on a warlock... not sure how... probably a misclick. Will accept responsibility but im not discounting a bug. Pls check?

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Not sure if bug or butterfingers...

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:40 am

Double-check your gear to make sure you didn't snag an item with Bonus Feat: Knockdown on it. I've seen boots with dodge on them on the server, so it's not an impossibility.

Edit: Also, if you export your character while logged in, you can check the copy in your local vault folder with LETO for level-up progression and feat selections... maybe. I'm not sure what it'll look like after the Arelith script takes over for your bard levels and makes you a warlock instead.
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by yellowcateyes » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 am

Phandros wrote:she's not a martial class so how the heck did I get knockdown??
Knockdown is a general feat that any class can take - even a level 1 wizard can get knockdown. So it's quite possible you picked it on accident.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.

Phandros

Post by Phandros » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:21 am

I -really- don't think i did it by accident... I'm pretty sure I was seeking spell focii so it wouldnt even have been anywhere near KD on the list.

It's not on the gear, it's all custom.

I will export and take a look. Thanks for the info.

Phandros

Post by Phandros » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 am

ooooh smite me.

It was there at level 1. how in the blazes did i do that?

/roll. fml