-date function starts crafting timer

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

DeepDarkTruth

-date function starts crafting timer

Post by DeepDarkTruth » Fri May 25, 2018 8:30 am

I'm not sure if this is an actual bug, or if it is intentional. But it doesn't appear to have been like this earlier.
It seems that by typing -date, to check on which day it is or just the state of hunger, thirst, rest and piety of your character - Or how many crafting points are left. The timer for when the latter reset, kicks in.

I just tried it this morning after having a full set of CP, and it instantly began the timer for when they'd refresh.
I'm quite sure crafting points timer isn't supposed to kick in until you actually start spending them.

If it is intentional, then I guess it's not a bug and.. This post is useless :)
"Hey, I don't make the crazy rules, I just twist them to my purpose." - Celia, The order of the Stick.

~~Rachel M'haaren~~ - Strangled by plague elf
~~Sipas~~ - Lost searching for ancient tomes in the sands
~~Marley Goodman~~ - Dead and rotting

yellowcateyes
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: -date function starts crafting timer

Post by yellowcateyes » Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 pm

This is in accordance with how things have worked previously. The timer would start whenever the system would assess your current crafting points, including if you opened a work station menu and spent no points.
Dinosaur Space Program is my working partner on Arelith-related projects. If my inbox is full or I take a while to get back to you, feel free to PM them questions or concerns.