Broken Gnome

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Broken Gnome

Post by Emotionaloverload » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:12 am

Hi,

Several hours ago, the Sencliff Pirate guard hostiled my Gnome so the Gnome killed him. Then once he reached the Crow's Nest, the Guards for the Ferry where hostile to him, so was the Bouncer and the Guards in Wharftown and the Clamper in Sibayad (everyone human, I think). They would all try to chase him around after kill that one pirate.

Now, I cannot log into surface but I can log into Cities and Planes but it tries to instantly bump me to Surface which instantly kicks me off the server saying that surface doesn't exist.

I'm not sure what I did :/

Thanks,
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

miesny_jez

Re: Broken Gnome

Post by miesny_jez » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:26 am

Seems You picked on the wrong pirate this time :P

Reset of the servers should fix that - seems like some issue with factions reputation.

Does the inability to login occur only on that character or also on others?

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:30 am

miesny_jez wrote:Does the inability to login occur only on that character or also on others?
On any account coming from my computer. All nearby and neighbouring computers are fine.

EDIT: I was just reminded that another part of the bug during the hostile NPCs was that any time I tried to relog, I would lose all my buffs. (I'm not sure if that helps).

EDIT II: I can log in again but the more I travel around the more Npcs I find that are hostile to him.

: (
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

liver and bones

Post by liver and bones » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:50 pm

The "bug" about the NPCs is normal. Attack one, and nearly the whole gameworld of unhostiled NPCs suddenly turn hostile.

As far not being able to log in? Real weird.

DMTemplate

Post by DMTemplate » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Please let us know if this persists. We restarted the servers since.

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 am

It seems to be all good for now! Thank you. : )

-S